Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ammon's Talk and Lily's Scripture

Ammon gave a talk in Primary on Sunday about obeying your parents. He gave the whole thing by himself! He memorized everything he was going to say and did a perfect job. I was so happy watching him. I kept thinking he might skip a part or forget something but he did even better in front of everyone than he had all the times we practiced. The only thing was that he was practically eating the microphone so it was really muffled and loud! It is such a neat feeling to watch your children grow in the gospel. He even shared his testimony at the end which he is usually reluctant to do even at home. Way to go buddy! Oh, I even got Ammon to wear his suit! He looked so handsome. I wish he would wear it more.
Lily was able to do the scripture and prayer. She had most of the scripture memorized (Exodus 20:12), but needed my help for all of it. It is a little scary to get up in front of all those people. She still did a great job and her prayer was sweet. She blessed everyone to have fun in primary that day about seven times. She is such a cutie!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute blog! Lily doesn't look like herself with long hair! It was fun hanging out today - definitely have to more often!