So Anna is now officially old enough to go to nursery but of course, she won't go. She won't let me out of her reach in the nursery room. She has to be on my lap or touching me or she cries. The other night for Enrichment Adam was in charge of the nursery and she wouldn't even stay in there with him. Lily didn't go until she was 2 years and 9 months old. So, it might be awhile. Anna is such a momma's girl. I love her and love that she loves me, but I would love it if she would just happily go to nursery!
1 comment:
I can't believe how big she's getting. Hayden didn't transition to nursery very easy but Parker has been awesome with it until as of late. The last two weeks he screams bloody murder and I end up taking him to class and relief society....I hope he gets out of this phase fast because I enjoyed being able to actually listen to the lessons. Good luck with Anna!!!!
Post a Comment