Saturday, March 7, 2009
Stickers
I went to the post office back in December to get some stamps and I made the mistake of letting Lily hold them for me. She absolutely loves stickers and she thought they were stickers. When we got to the car she was saying something about stickers and I told her we didn't have any. She said we did and showed me her pretty stickers she had put on, the stamps! I feel so bad because I got upset with her and told her they weren't stickers and they cost a lot of money, well, if you are using them as stickers, then yes, they are really expensive! The look on her face made me so sad. I was way too hard on her and for what, a dollar of wasted money?! I wish I could go back and erase that one. I need to relax and not make such a big deal out of little things that could really be a fun and silly memory rather than a sad one. Sorry Lily!
No comments:
Post a Comment