Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Our Newest Family Picture!

Adam and I have been talking about how badly we need and want a new and recent family picture. Well, here it is...

We woke up to about 3 or 4 inches of snow yesterday! It was so pretty! You know, I really wouldn't mind it being cold if we actually had snow to play in. It was mostly gone by the time Ammon got home from school, but Lily and I went out during the afternoon and built our little family. Lily rolled daddy all by herself! I used our poor snowman from last week for me, but had to roll a new head. Lily helped pick out all the hats and scarves and wanted to dress the baby, Anna, so she wouldn't be cold. I told her she would be okay, but she still wrapped her up with two scarves just to be safe, what a good little mommy she will be! We had a lot of fun. We love the snow!
Well, I like everything about the snow except for driving in it. Poor Adam was stuck in traffic for 2 1/2 hours on his way to work. It normally takes 30-35 minutes to get to work, but not yesterday! The roads get so backed-up when it snows, it's ridiculous. Adam left at 7:20 and I called at 8:00 hoping he was at work and he was only 2 miles down the street! I called again at 9:00 and he was almost to I-80. He finally called at 9:45 and had just pulled in to the parking lot at work. Aggravation! I am glad I didn't have to go out!

1 comment:

Keri said...

I love it!!! That should be your Christmas card next year.