We had a fun breakfast for our St. Patty's morning. I made green German pancakes and green milk. The kids thought it was so cool, even though it is the same thing I do every year. Adrienne, did you do this breakfast? When I was about 10 we were at my uncle Kenny's and he and Johanna and my mom made us this for breakfast. We thought it was the coolest thing ever, at least I did! So, I have continued the tradition with my kids.
Ammon had a great idea for family home evening the night before to make a playground for the leprechauns. We used styrofoam, I hate that stuff, it is so messy, green foam paper, toothpicks and marshmallows. The kids were excited to see that the leprechauns had enjoyed the playground and a few marshmallows and left them each a dime! Holidays are so fun with kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment