A busy and happy family.
Congratulations!! How exciting! We love having boys! I am sure Ammon is thrilled to finally get a brother he'll be able to play with!
that is SO exciting!!! congrats!!!
Yea!! The cards turned out SOOO cute! Good job and congrats, in public!
congrats!
Congratulations!! I love the way you announced it...so creative. How are you feeling?
Congratulations!! I love they way you announced it!
Wow how wonderful. I am so happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congratulations!! How exciting! We love having boys! I am sure Ammon is thrilled to finally get a brother he'll be able to play with!
that is SO exciting!!! congrats!!!
Yea!! The cards turned out SOOO cute! Good job and congrats, in public!
congrats!
Congratulations!! I love the way you announced it...so creative. How are you feeling?
Congratulations!! I love they way you announced it!
Wow how wonderful. I am so happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment