When I told the kids we were going to Tea Party they were a little confused. I told them we weren't going to drink any tea and Lily asked if they were going to have water. So cute! It was neat to take that time to teach a little history lesson about the Boston Tea Party and explain what protest means and to go together to take part in it. They actually enjoyed it and had fun!
I love this Don't Tread On Me Flag! The first time I saw it was on the John Adam's Videos by HBO. It is a seven video series and so wonderful. We have them if anyone wants to borrow them. I love history, thanks to Adam. I didn't care much about it before and I feel ashamed to say it. Since marrying Adam that has changed. He majored in history at BYU and is very active in what is going on. He is a great example to me and has opened my eyes to so much. Please understand and study the history of our nation and love it! Teach it to your kids and help them know what our founding fathers believed in and fought for! Thanks Adam!
Everyone was honking and making noise. It was really a lot of fun and the kids were so excited about being able to honk all the way down Carson Street to show our support. They had a lot of fun and so did I!
2 comments:
I am so excited to hear your expecting again! I am sure everything will be fine. I feel the same way about genetic testing... It's not like you would change anything about this sweet little gift Heavenly Father has given you. We will keep you in our prayers.
Keyonna, good job going to the tea party. It's just the beginning, we have to tkae the power back!!
Post a Comment