My little Lily has such an imagination and is so good at playing by herself. The other day she dressed up her animals and herself and made a car with the chairs and told me she was on a date. I asked her where she was going and she said, "To renocasally, it's between the mountains and the freeway at the top of the mountain. Then we are going dancing." She was so cute and happy and her animal was dressed in Anna's church shoes and a dress. Lily is such a fun happy soul. I am so glad she is so good at playing by herself.
1 comment:
such funny little kids. Seeing your old purple animal reminds me that I have some stuff of yours. This last week I went to moms and got all our old doll and barbie stuff out of the attic and brought it to my house. I found you doll with the yarn hair (that mom made us for christmas) I also found your little purple purse that turns into a baby basinet with a baby in it (we got them from Grandma Carson) anyway when you come to Utah this summer remind me to give them to you!!!!
Post a Comment