Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Anna's Testimony!

The video is dark sorry. I hope you can see it well enough. You can pause the sound on my play list at the bottom right side of the screen so you can hear Anna.

This was the cutest and sweetest thing during Family Home evening on Monday night. At the end of our lessons each week we all take a turn to share our testimony. Well, after watching Lily and Ammon share theirs and seeing how happy mommy and daddy were, Anna wanted to give it a try. She walked up to the front by Adam, just like the kids had done and started jabbering. She can't really talk, but she is trying so hard! She was so cute up there and when she was through she ran to me and gave me a hug. It was honestly the cutest thing ever and filled my heart with so much joy. I love that Lily and Ammon have a testimony and are willing to share them with us. I love to hear the things they say and learn about what they understand about God and the gospel. I love that Anna is only 18 months and already tries to pray and now give her testimony. Being a parent is so rewarding. I love it!

1 comment:

Amanda J said...

Your kids are so sweet!