Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ammon Lost Another Tooth

Ammon lost his second tooth last week! He really lost it. Earlier that day at the park he had shown Emily how loose it was then when we came home for lunch he realized it was gone. He was eating a banana and then went to talk to Lily and when he put his finger in his mouth to wiggle his tooth, it was gone! We looked for it but never found it. Maybe he swallowed it? He was worried that the tooth fairy wasn't going to come, so he wrote her a note that said, "I lost my tooth. Ammon." Thank goodness she still came. He was pretty excited although he isn't really certain the tooth fairy exists. He asked me if I was the tooth fairy and I told him I'd let him decide what he thought about it. We rented a book from the library recently about the tooth fairy. It was a cute story, I'd recommend it if your kids are questioning the tooth fairy's existence, but not if they do believe because then they will start to question it. It is called, "Dad, Are You The Tooth Fairy?" by Jason Alexander, Ron Spears Maybe read it on your own first and decide what you think. I really enjoyed and the illustrations are beautiful.

1 comment:

Alveybunch said...

Hey Keyonna,

I love that book! It sure helped when Katelyn started asking those kinds of questions! Congrats to Ammon on loosing another tooth! Kids love that stuff!

Alisha