Friday, August 1, 2008

Saint George







We went to St. george Wednesday to visit some of our friends and Grandma Christy. We had lots of fun. It is nice that we can go and see them once in awile. We wish we would have had time to visit with all of our friends, but time was short. We will see you next time! I hope to come up again soon.
Thanks to Keri for a fun afternoon. We went swimming in the pool (Yeah!) and got to see the Doughtys and Emily and Shaylie. We watched Ammon's new bday movie, The Jungle Book 2 and had a yummy dinner, pancakes and scrammbled eggs. Adam doesn't really like breakfast for dinner so we don't ever do it at our house. It was a fun dinner. Lily and Mikaela had twinner hair. All the kids played all afternoon and had a blast! They did not want to leave. We miss having friends so close. Ammon and Lily said they wished we still lived there, I do too!



My mom was in St. George for a few hours for her work so we were able to go see her too. It was so nice to visit even though it was short! Thanks for seeing us Grandma, we love you! She had birthday presents for Ammon and Anna and of course a gift for Lily too. The kids were so happy!

1 comment:

Darci said...

I am sorry we missed you. I heard you were coming but I had to work that evening and our house was crazy crazy.
I am glad you had fun and we sure miss you too!!!