Friday, August 15, 2008

Anna is 1!

Wow! I can't believe my sweet little baby is already one! Time has gone so fast. Today we are going to play, play, play! I will post pictures of Anna with her birthday cake and presents later. She is the sweetest baby and I love her and her chubby, chubby cheeks! She is a happy girl and is loved by all of us. Ammon loves to scare her and she thinks it is hilarious. Lily loves to chase her and act like a dog and Anna laughs and laughs. Mommy loves to snuggle her and kiss her cheeks and daddy loves to make her laugh by tickling her. Anna is walking all over the place, is learning how to get down the stairs, off the couch, and off beds, has learned how to open the toilet lid, yuck!, loves swimming and bath time, is super excited about ducks, and animals, quacks all the time, loves watermelon, cottage cheese, and cheese, loves to be outside, loves playing with tennis balls, puts everything in her mouth, has the cutest little laugh and the sweetest smile. She is learning so many words, we are still working on signs, enjoys playing with Lily when she plays with her dollhouse, loves baby dolls, especially the one that laughs, and of course, she loves attention. Happy birthday Anna! We love you!

1 comment:

Nicki G said...

Happy Birthday to Anna!!! I can't believe that she is already one. She is such a cutie, give her a squeeze for us! - Love Nicki & Levi