Friday, August 1, 2008

Black Eye!


With walking comes a whole new world of excitement and unfortunately, pain. On Sunday Anna was wandering away from where we were sitting and Lily went to get her. Anna wasn't happy about being stopped and resisted Lily grabbing her and ended up falling face first into the legs of the hard metal chairs. Poor baby! She screamed so loud and we were the center of attention until I was able to get out of the chapel. I don't know who was more sad, Anna or Lily. Lily had the saddest look on her face. I think she thought she was in big trouble, poor girl. When I came back in I gave her a hug and told her I knew it was an accident. She was worried about Anna and her owie! Lily is an awesome big sister. She is so helpful and loves Anna tons. I have to remind her to give Anna some space and let her be! I love them both so much!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey Keyonna I found your blog through Katie Green's blog and just had to comment! :) Your kids are looking so grown up! We miss you guys! EMily Ford