Friday, July 11, 2008

Sunrise

This world is so beautiful and amazing. I saw the most gorgeous sunrise this morning on my run. We have an awesome view of all of Vegas from where we live. When I left my neighborhood I saw the sun just peeking up over the mountains in the east, it was a little cloudy and because of all the fires the sun was bright red! It was huge and so amazing. It was bright, but not so much as in the afternoon so that I was able to stare at it. It is so neat that something as simple as a sunrise can be so exciting. I wished I had my camera, by the time I made it home the sun was up and behind the clouds and reddish glow in the sky had disappeared. Maybe tomorrow.

3 comments:

Katie and Bryson said...

Running in the morning gives you a whole untapped perspective on your day! I always think, so many people are missing this! And at the moment I'm one of them...but not too much longer till I'm back. Cute blog, by the way. You guys are such a cute family.

Darci said...

Hey girly ok I found your blog from Katies and found Katies through the Alveys!!! So fun to see you on here. Don't know if Keri told you that we moved up to the Taysoms house on Desert Hills and loving it other than missing all the people being close in Hidden Valley. It is so crazy how much things have changed. We have been in Vegas a couple of times and wished we could have seen you. Hope you are liking it there.

Heather and Ray said...

we have some beautiful sunrises and sunsets here in vegas. Send me your email so that I can email you an invite to my blog. Did I miss the enrichment blog night?