Friday, July 11, 2008

The moral of my story...

So, the story of the mouse continues. Our garbage can was still reaking, so I peeked inside and saw a sack in the bottom. I got a long stick to move it, it was stuck to the bottom. After loosening it, I realized that it was the sack I put our poor little mouse in. How it got to the very bottom I don't know, but it did and there he has sat decomposing for a week! I can't even tell you how absolutely disgusting it is! So yesterday was garbage day, again, and I hope he is gone. I left the can out all day and Adam brought it in last night. I haven't been brave enough to peek inside, I don't want to smell it again, but I sure hope he has said good bye to our can forever! I need to clean our garbage can out now, not a job I am looking forward to. So the moral of my story: Next time you find a dead mouse in your pool listen to your kids and bury him! It will probably save you a lot of work and stinky smells, and your kids will feel happier about the whole thing too!

1 comment:

MARGIE COX BARRON said...

I tried to leave a message before but it didn't work.
Very nice blog...love the mouse story.
How about using Adam's Watson Rounds picture. I love it...but then I'm his mom.
Can you teach me how to do this?