My little baby is no
t so little any more. She is saying so many new words and she is walking. Last week was a big week for her. She got her two top teeth and started walking. She is saying a new word almost everyday this week. Wednesday I took a lid off a pan and the steam came up and she said, "ot!" Now every time I give her food she asks if it is hot. Too cute! She seems to say go and wow also. Yesterday I was putting cans of food away in the closet and she kept trying to pull them off the shelf. I kept telling her "ouch," to let her know it could hurt her and then she started saying ouch too, well it sounds more like oush, but it is super cute. She usually tries to walk anyplace first and then if she falls she resorts to crawling. She has taken 12 steps and soon will be running! She is such a climber too. She climbed up on a little chair of Ammon's, onto the end table and over the arm of the couch and then sat back against the cushion with a very triumphant look, we moved the chair so she can't do it anymore. Her favorite is to climb up onto the dishwasher door, silly baby. Adam is least excited about that because the door is loose now, oops! She loves the s
tairs and gets to them any chance she can get. The funny thing is that she usually gives herself away. She gets so excited that she has to let me know she is climking up by sticking her head next to the railing and hollering at me. She is hilarious. When I head over to get her she takes off as fast as she can to try to conquer a few more before I take her away. She is so much fun! Ammon and Lily love her and are the best fan club ever. Every time she stands up or takes a few steps they are right there cheering her on with intense excitment. We all love her and are so excited for her birthday which I can't believe is now less than one month away!
1 comment:
Wow! The kids have grown up a lot. And your little Anna is just adorable. We miss you guys. Good to know you are doing well.
Post a Comment