Monday, July 7, 2008

Blogging

Ok, so it is early morning and I have been up since 2:00 trying to figure out what I want my blog to look like. I don't know if what I picked is what I want, but it is good enough for now. Do you always loose your pictures when you change your template with pyzam? I know I can save it with blogger...trail and error, I'll get it. I need to get blogs figured out soon because I am supposed to be teaching others how to create one in two weeks! I am not as stressed out as before, but I still feel like I have so much to learn... I am having fun creating this though. There are so many different things you can put on a blog, once I get it all figured out it will go more quickly, I hope.

No comments: