Monday, July 21, 2008

Anna is Walking!

Anna is walking all over the place. She is still wobbly but is getting better every day. It's a good thing she has a diaper and some chub on her bottom because she falls a lot. She is determined to conquer this awesome and fun new ability. When we go for walks, she loves having her turn to walk. She doesn't want the stroller or helping hands, she wants to do it all on her own! The first video is kind of long and Anna only walks the first half of it. The second video shows more walking and her silly little crawl that she will soon stop doing, so sad. It is so cute!


3 comments:

Darci said...

She has gotten so big. Oh my gosh has it been that long. Wow...

Nicki G said...

I laughed so hard when I saw how Anna crawls! I didn't know she did that :) She is a cutie! That is exciting that she is walking now!

Heather and Ray said...

She is so cute!!!!