How do you lose a seat for your boat? Adam got back around 10:00 tonight from taking the Young Men out to Pyramid Lake only to realize that one of the seats from the boat was missing. He left to go back looking for it and drove all the way back to the lake and is half way home and still can't find it. How does a boat seat fly out of a boat and how do you not find it when it should have ended up on or near the side of the road? Man life is expensive! I am not looking forward to how much the seat will cost to replace. If a windshield and frame were nearly $600 then we are certainly going to be spending some pretty buckaroos! On top of that, Adam's truck broke down last week and we have to pay for that too! Holy cow! When will the money stop running out of the wallet and start running into it? Any suggestions?! Sorry to be complaining. I should make it very clear that we are and have been very blessed! I know the Lord is mindful of us and our needs. I count our blessings every day for all the things we do have and the millions of things we are constantly blessed with. Sorry to sound like such a whiner! As Adam always says to the kids, "We're not whiners, we're winners!"
Update: Adam just called to tell me he found it! Actually the Young Men's President found it. He followed Adam all the way up to the lake and back. Adam pulled over to the side of the road to tell him thanks for helping him and when Brother Andrus got out of his truck it was right there on the ground! Thank you Brother Andrus! Adam said it is scratched up on the back side that you don't see so hopefully we won't have to get it reupholstered! The Lord does bless us! Now I feel really silly for complaining!
2 comments:
Wow of all things to lose on a boat??? Glad you got it back:)
I would have complained too. Sometimes you feel like you've had all you can handle and just don't want to deal with one more thing. I'm so glad that they ended up finding it!
Post a Comment