My sweet little Ammon is now 7 years old! We celebrated his birthday by going boating and then having a friend's family over for dinner and cake and ice cream. His birthday was Saturday June 27th and I have to say a Saturday birthday is the best! We had raspberry waffles and grape juice for breakfast, Ammon's favorite. Then he opened his presents. He got two puzzles, a Cars lunch box, some glitter paint pens, and a used bike to repair his since it got run over last month, oops! He was very excited to ride his bike again!
We played at Pyramid Lake for most of the day and Ammon had a great time driving the boat. He does a really good job at it! He doesn't want to do anything but drive. He is so cute! Grandma Margie came up and joined us at the lake and gave Ammon his presents there. Thanks for the new clothes! Grandma also got up and slalomed on her ancient, but awesome ski! Way to go!
After a great day of playing and getting sunburned, we headed home for some dragon (tri-tip) which is Ammon's most favorite dinner. We call it dragon and i think he really thinks it is dragon! It is the kind you can get from Costco that is already prepared. We like the traditional flavor. He loved his dinner, all but the shrimp. He has been begging for it for quite some time, but then he said he didn't like it. I don't know when he has had it before, but he no longer likes it, good to know. He was happy to have his friend, Brayden and his family over to enjoy dinner and cake and ice cream. He designed his cake all by himself. Well, I did it, but only exactly what he told me he wanted. It turned out really cute. He loved his lego helicopter from his friend. boy, Legos are the best toy for boys! He has built and rebuilt that thing probably five times since Sunday!
I can't believe my sweet Ammon is getting so big! I love him so much and feel so blessed to have him in our family. He is such a good boy. He is so affectionate and loving and really amazing. Thanks for being such a great boy buddy! I love you!
1 comment:
It was great to celebrate AMMON'S birthday with all of you. I love your blogs...they keep me informed. And you are so good at it.
Post a Comment