Friday, February 6, 2009

Your Opinion Please...




The sample on the far right is the one we currently have on the walls. The other samples are all shades of green.

















I want to paint my kitchen and maybe the halls in my house. It already looks nice, but it is a little dark. We have dark granite, dark cabinets, black appliances, tan walls and tan tile. I need something else. I am sure it is too hard to tell with the pictures but let me know what you think.

6 comments:

Nick and Sabrina Zurcher said...

What a cutie! She still has those awesome cheeks I love it!

Ryan and Adrienne said...

I would stick with one of the lighter shades. Since everything you have is dark going with a darker shade will make it all darker. Don't know that much just an opinion.

Keri said...

I love, love, love the greens. All of them. I can't tell you which one I like but if I had to pick, I think I'd pick the second from the top on the one with 4. That's just me.

Emily said...

Keyonna,
My house has almost the exact same coloring at yours, counters and all...we ended up painting an accent wall green, kind of like a sage/herbal green, and we love it. It lightens up our house too. I would not do the darkest green, but maybe the one above it..if that makes sense. Oh, let me know if you want to see pictures...I can send you some.

Amanda J said...

I'd probably pick one of the top two on the farthest left strip. From what I can tell from a picture anyway!

Amanda J said...

I was talking about the strip with just the 3 colors on it. Ha ha, sorry!