There is a huge dirt pile on the empty lot next to us and it is the kids favorite place to play. It is fun, but they track so much dirt into the house. It always falls out of their pockets and makes such a mess! I feel like there is always dirt hiding somewhere in our laundry room, at least it isn't mud!
Why do I find it so hard to post regularly? I promise I will do better! Just a few updates... Adam is the new Elder's Quorum President in our ward! We hadn't even been here a month and a half and we both had callings and spoke in Sacrament. Boy is our ward on top of things. I am the Cub Scout Committee Chair. Scouts is a lot of fun. Ammon can't wait until he is a Cub Scout! Our ward is super-friendly and we are enjoying it so far. Ammon is on year-round school and is off for February! Hooray! I love having him home. He loves it too! Lily is getting so excited for her birthday next week, it will be lots of fun! Anna is trying to talk. She only says a few words, signs a few but babbles a ton. She will have a mouthful to say soon! We are all happy and healthy and doing well. I can't wait for Summer! I have felt so cold, even though it has been really warm here, and I can't wait to have nice warm sunny days! At least it is sunny here most of the time. I love the sun!
1 comment:
looks like you are doing well. callings and talks already....we've been lucky enough to get into a ward that split not long ago with a lot of new people so I'm hoping no calling or talks for awhile....it is just too hard on the sunday's that Ryan works and I have to deal with the boys by myself. I wish it were wam enough here for us to play outside. The snow is starting to melt and our yard is going to be the biggest mud pit ever....not looking forward to that. I told Ryan we are doing our yard as soon as spring comes. I am excited for you to come out in June. We will have to plan a day to play when it gets a little closer.
Post a Comment