The other day Lily says to me, "Mom, Anna is an awesome messy-maker!" Yes she is! She is also a very good cleaner though. She helps do everything, she loves to clean up! Yesterday she helped sweep, mop, vacuum, and unload the dishwasher. Anytime the dishwasher door opens she runs to it and starts pulling the dishes out. I have to be careful to snag the dirty silverware before she throws it in the drawer! She gets upset when they are dirty and I take them from her and put them back. She is hilarious. She loves to to help. Ammon and Lily never helped like she does at her age. She is only 18 months and amazes me with how much she wants to do. I love it! When I sweep, she tries to grab the broom from me and sweep my pile. I don't like that because it ends up everywhere, but at least she is learning to help. Yesterday was a first with the vacuum, but she would not let me touch it. She wanted to do it all by herself. What a big girl. How I love her! Oh, she also loves to move things from one place to another, like the library books. Off the shelve to the couch and then back. She is hilarious. She is always busy doing something. She never stops!
1 comment:
She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment