Okay I am so behind! Why do I find that it is so hard to take just a few minutes to post? I had a friend compare motherhood(well I am sure it is really just life in general for anyone, including busy dads!) to shoveling snow while it's still snowing! Is that perfect or what?! So, it's been snowing a lot for me lately. I will attempt to eventually catch up... I have had a sick baby, trying to get ready for Adam's birthday, trying to create a DVD for my RS class, sewing Halloween costumes, trying to rid our food storage and house of weevils, so gross, boating, yes I did say boating! We bought a boat about a month ago and we have LOVED it! Ammon named it Roogy. It is so much fun to go out and I have never loved wake boarding so much in my whole life! So basically we have been SUPER busy and we may be getting even busier, we are considering another move! Yes you heard me right. I think subconsciously Adam and I must love moving. Sad! I'll keep you posted, I promise. It won't be a new job, just a transfer within Adam's firm to their Ren
o office.
No comments:
Post a Comment