Thursday, October 2, 2008

Lily's Animals


Lily loves animals! She carries them everywhere with her. She does their hair, feeds them, takes them for walks, talks to them like they are real, sleeps with them, you name it, she does it for them. She and pink puppy, the little poodle she got from Levi and Nicki as a baby is her favorite. She breaks into tears every night if she leaves her downstairs when she is ready to be tucked in. I tell you, if we ever loose her, Lily will be hysterical. I should probably buy an extra to keep on hand just-in-case. Well, today Lily is at a dancing party with her best-friend Natalya. She wanted to take her animals with her, I told her no. In the picture you'll notice that she has a bow in Lion's hair. I can never find Anna's bows, let alone a matching one because they are in the car, in Lily's room, in her animals hair... Lily is so sweet and she really loves her animals. I love you Lily!

No comments: