Monday, October 27, 2008

Silly Lily!


Lilian cracks me up! I think four-year-olds must say the funniest things! I was doing her hair the other day and we couldn't find one of her clips. She said, "I am so sorry I lost it mom." I told her, "It's not a big deal, it's just a clip. I'm sure we'll find it, it's probably just lying around here somewhere." Lily said, "Or it's probably standing up."! She is hilarious!

Then, that same day we were out running errands and when we stopped at a light there was a man doing jumping jacks at the corner, he was being very enthusiastic about it too. Lily piped up and said, "What is that guy doing!?" She was very confused, I wish you could have heard the way she said it. I told her he was exercising and she said, "Or maybe he just needs to go potty really bad!" I about peed my pants I laughed so hard! I am glad she makes me laugh so much!

No comments: