Friday, September 5, 2008

Fantastic Buffalos

This morning Lily said, "Mom, Ammon said I am a Webelos." I said, "Well, are you 10? Are you a boy? Are you a scout?" Lily, "No." Me, "Then you are not a Webelos." (Adam is the Webelos leader in the cub scout pack and he took the kids to the pack meeting lastnight.) I told her she could be something. Ammon suggeseted,"How about a buffalo?" Why not?! He is so funny. I asked him what he wanted it to mean. I explained what the scouts are supposed to represent or stand for. He said, "That you are a good person and do good things like the scouts." I thought it was a great idea. So now we are the Buffalos! Look out!

Today while I was putting Anna down for her nap, Lily was in her room playing with her stuffed animals. She sang her self a song for 5 minutes. She made up her own tunes and kept reapeating, "I look fantastic! I look fantastic! I look fantastic! How do I look?..." She is hilarious. When I asked her about it she acted all shy and embarrassed, too cute! You can't tell that we tell her all the time that she is a cutie can you? We are working on good self-esteem.

No comments: