Saturday, October 24, 2009

Random

My cute little Lily loves wearing dresses and she wears these boots she got from a friend as a hand-me-down with everything! She is so cute!
Lily helping Anna say the prayer at Family Home Evening.


Sweet happy baby!





Scottorn was sleeping on the couch and Lily went and snuggled up by him and fell asleep. It was the sweetest thing to see!




I laid him on the dryer the other night to grab something and he fell right to sleep!






He is so handsome!





Anna isn't napping anymore and so she is super tired by the end of the day. She fell asleep in the late afternoon while eating her graham crackers and milk. I love her!







4 comments:

Nicki G said...

Some of the cutest kids ever!

Hansen Family said...

oh and thank you for the roll recipe i am going to try them this weekend

Hansen Family said...

Your family is darling. I love the pic of anna in the highchair so precious!

Katie and Bryson said...

Keyonna, this baby is a darling! I wish I could give him a little squeeze! What a handsome boy :)