Ammon tie-dyed this onsie for him. I think he looks so cute! This was taken on Monday night.So we named him Joseph Scottorn McMillen, but we are calling him Scottorn "Scott-orn" or Scott. Scottorn is a last name on Adam's father's mother's side. Joseph was my father's father's father's name, my Great-Grandpa Joe. We loved both names and had a hard time deciding which one to give him, so we gave him both. It makes it hard though because I want to call him both. Anyway, if you prefer Joseph, you may call him that.
He is almost seven weeks and still growing tons! Last Wednesday he was 12 pounds and 23.5 inches and today he is 13 pounds! He is nearly out of his 0-3 month clothes! He is such a sweet little guy and we love him to pieces!
2 comments:
I can't believe how big he is getting, I love the chubby cheeks
Such a cute baby! Hope you are all doing well.
Alisha
Post a Comment