We had a fun time celebrating Adam's birthday. We started by having a yummy breakfast of french toast and orange juice on Saturday morning. Then we spent the whole day playing together. The kids love playing with their fun daddy so much! Saturday evening Adam and I went to dinner while our awesome neighbors watched the kids. I surprised Adam Saturday morning with a card t let him know I had lined up babysitting and dinner. My neighbors were so excited to have the kids over. Thy played the Wii, splashed in the hot tub and their little pond, played with their dogs, colored, made worms in mud for dessert, and just had a great time. Scottorn was a good little baby too. He slept almost the whole time and was happy for the tiny bit he was awake!
Adam and I were able to enjoy our dinner and talking. It was nice to be with him. It was a warm day and evening and s we went for a little walk when we got back. I had on a short sleeve shirt and didn't even need a jacket! It was so nice!
On Monday we hamburgers for dinner, Adam's choice, and then cake and ice cream. The kids were so excited to help blow out the candles. Adam only wanted three but I said he needed all 33 for the kid's sake! Lily said, "That's a lot of fun when you have a lot of candles!" The kids made picture frames for Adam out of foam paper. They turned out cute!
Adam and I went shopping the week before his birthday and bought him a bunch of new clothes for work. That was his birthday present from me. He got a ton of great stuff and for an excellent price at Kohl's. I love that store!
I am so thankful for a wonderful husband who gives us such a great reason to celebrate his special day! I love you Adam!
No comments:
Post a Comment