Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow!

We are all so excited that it snowed! It hasn't been much, but it is cold enough that it is sticking around. We are hoping for even more. The kids are having a blast in it and it looks so pretty. We had to buy snowboots and snowpants for Ammon and Lily because they haven't needed any for a few years and what we have is way too small. We also need to get a snow shovel. Wal-mart didn't have any so I need to go to Costco. I am so glad we have a garage so I don't have to scrape the car off in the morning. Ammon wanted us to leave it out so it would have snow on it. We said NO! I think I just need to pull out some pictures from Omaha for him to look at when our cars were practically buried in the snow! Happy snow days to you all.

1 comment:

Keri said...

Would you believe that we almost need snow pants and boots here. It snowed all day long the other day and is supposed to snow again today and tomorrow. CRAZY! We miss you guys!