Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Inside the house

This was from the back of our home in Vegas. All you could see were houses. We had about 15 feet from the back of our home to the cinderblock wall and only 5 feet max on the side. Now we have 10 feet on the side and way more than 15 to the back and the lot is wider since our home is single story. We have room for a tramp, a swing set, and grass! I know this may not look big to those of you in Utah or elsewhere, but it is a huge yard for us! Plus we have a nice covered patio with stamped concrete and a fireplace right off the back corner of the house. It is so fun to have! Ammon loves it most.


Kids bathroom



Looking in from front door.



To the side of the front door



Living Room












View of kitchen from front of house .







View of kitchen from living room.

As you can see I obviously need to do some decorating! That will happen little by little. We are getting blinds next week, I hope! I feel like we are in a fishbowl! I am going to make or buy bedspreads and paint the girls beds and room. I will also paint Ammon's and get him a bedspread. It will be fun to get it all done. It will also cost money and take time to buy all the things I'd eventually like to get. But for now it is great and we love it!















2 comments:

Ryan and Adrienne said...

so cute!!!! I love it. It looks very big and roomy which is so nice. Hopefully we can come out and see it some time soon.

Nicki G said...

Your home looks beautiful! How fun to have a new place to decorate!