Friday, November 14, 2008

Privacy Please

Okay, I had a good chat on the phone with my dad last night and he expressed his concern about my blog being public. I have been wanting to go private but haven't because of the extra hassle of signing in and not wanting to leave someone out that wanted to view it. I feel much better about making it private though. So, I will add anyone whose emails I already have, but if I don't have your email and you want to be added, leave me your address. I will be going private within the week. Sorry to any who this may inconvenience.

9 comments:

Amanda J said...

I'd like to keep up with what you guys are doing! I hope everything is going well getting ready to move. Let me know if you need anything!

amandaball6@yahoo.com

Shanna said...

Hey Keyonna, I think he is right! Private is the only way to go..there are too many wierdos out there. I think you have my email, but just in case you don't it's shannastilson@gmail.com I would love an invite. Good luck with going private, it's not as annoying as people think :)

Darci said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alveybunch said...

alveybunch@gmail.com

Katie and Bryson said...

hkatiedid at yahoo dot com
I'm going private this week too, so leave your email or send me an email

Teri said...

Keep me on your list...
terikeller@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

We want to be kept in the loop :) locita615@hotmail.com

Bonnie Doughty said...

i would like to keep reading your guy's blog my email is 15babydreamer@gmail.com thanks

Emily said...

Add us please!!
emle30@gmail.com