Sunday, January 9, 2011

August - December

So I have obviously been horrible about blogging. Certainly not on my priority list. I used to do well, but then I started keeping a journal and my blog fell to the wayside. I used to use this as my journal. I have really enjoyed keeping a personal journal, but I do miss not updating my blog at least semi-regularly. So, in an effort to catch up I will sum it all up simply.

August: Anna turned three. Scottorn turned one and started walking. Ammon and Lily started third and first grades.

September: Anna started preschool and I canned pears, pear jam and pear syrup. Ammon, Lily and I started taking piano lessons.

October: Adam and I ran the Bizz Johnson Half Marathon in Susanville, CA. Adam turned 34. Made homemade doughnuts and root-beer and had friends over for Halloween.

November: Sewed 24 aprons for a craft fair. The kids were off-track. Two of my very best friends moved out of state :( My dad and Tykota came out for Thanksgiving and we all drove to Sacramento to Adam's parents. Adam's brothers came. It was fun to get together.

December: I turned 30! Lily got her ears pierced. Adam and I dressed up, I in a formal and he in a three piece suit for his Christmas party. Christmas with all it's fun and magic. We went to parties, caroling, bowling, sledding, luminaries and ginger bread houses.

I am going to try to post twice a month this year so this will count as one!

Pictures to come...

1 comment:

Nicki G said...

I hope you are able to post twice a month, I miss seeing what you guys are up to! I understand about the lack of time though...I am just now getting to catch up on our blog. Thank heaven for Layna taking longer naps!