We had a great Halloween. We carved our pumpkins Saturday and thankfully Anna wasn't scared of them this year. Last year she was terrified of them! We even baked our pumpkin seeds this year. Ammon was happy about that. They were okay, I think I could have cooked them a little longer. We trick or treated only in our development and the kid's bags were full clear to the top, except Anna's because hers was bigger. When we got home, she kept taking candy out of our Halloween bowl and adding it to her bag. She is hilarious! The kids have way too much candy. We are going to save the rest of it for our gingerbread houses. They had a great time trick or treating. I am so glad it was so warm! It was a beautiful and perfect night!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Halloween
We had a great Halloween. We carved our pumpkins Saturday and thankfully Anna wasn't scared of them this year. Last year she was terrified of them! We even baked our pumpkin seeds this year. Ammon was happy about that. They were okay, I think I could have cooked them a little longer. We trick or treated only in our development and the kid's bags were full clear to the top, except Anna's because hers was bigger. When we got home, she kept taking candy out of our Halloween bowl and adding it to her bag. She is hilarious! The kids have way too much candy. We are going to save the rest of it for our gingerbread houses. They had a great time trick or treating. I am so glad it was so warm! It was a beautiful and perfect night!
3 comments:
Your kids look so cute! I love the little monster. Halloween is so fun
Cute costumes!!
Cute costumes!!
Post a Comment