
We blessed Scottorn yesterday at church and he cried through the whole thing. I was glad that I was still able to hear everything Adam said. It was a nice blessing and he looked so handsome in his little outfit. My mom came in Friday morning to spend the weekend and Adam's parents came up Sunday morning. We had a nice lunch after church and invited the Shannon's over to eat with us as well. They are great friends! I also spoke in Sacrament meeting on how the priesthood has blessed my life. It was a great topic to be able to speak on. I am so thankful for Adam and the wonderful husband he is. I am thankful he honors his priesthood and is able to bless our family by doing so.
1 comment:
Great pictures of a great day! We were grateful to be there.
Post a Comment