Sunday, September 20, 2009

Scottorn's First Outing on the Boat

We took the boat out to Pyramid Lake on Labor Day weekend. The kids had fun playing in the sand and Adam was able to get in a turn on the wake board and the slalom. The water wasn't great, but we all had fun. We took the boat out again on Labor Day up to Boca. It is a pretty lake. It is getting too cold to go out anymore. I am sad because I really would like to get out again. Vegas is the best place to live for boating at this time of year! We had a great time at lake Mead last fall! We love it here though.
Ammon pouting because daddy got him wet!
Water fight!
Anna loves to play in the sand.

Nine days old!
Splish Splash!




4 comments:

Nick and Sabrina Zurcher said...

you look amazzzzing! I am impressed you are already out and about. Way to go.

Hansen Family said...

I can't believe your out and about allready! your amazing! I guess thats just what you have to do when you have 3 kids that still want to go. You look great and you r baby is darling!

Amanda J said...

He is so adorable! I love that you are already out doing things!

Cori Henderson said...

I can't believe you just had a baby! You look amazing!