Monday, September 7, 2009

Little Joseph Scottorn's First Week

Friday morning 8/28/09
Lily's first time holding Scottorn






First bath Saturday 8/29/09

I love my daddy!


Lily loves to hold her little baby brother! Saturday 8/29/09
Saturday 8/29/09


Sunday morning 8/30/09 Snuggling my babies!
Sunday 8/30/09

Ammon is a very proud big brother!
Grandma Margie with Scottorn 8/30/09
Scottorn's first Family Home Evening. Monday 8/31/09
Grandpa Gary
Tuesday 9/01/09






So little!
Anna loves her baby "broder!"

Wednesday 09/02/09

Hanging out with daddy at work 9/2/9 Wednesday





Thursday 09/03/09



















































3 comments:

MARGIE COX BARRON said...

An ordinary miracle indeed!!! He keeps getting more handsome! What a great family you are raising!

Emily said...

What a beautiful boy! I love the pictures! My favorites are the ones with Anna and the baby. Too cute. Doesn't seem too long ago that she was your baby! :)

Cassie and Kenny said...

Wow, he had lots of color! You look really good in your picture. I hope you are feeling well. Congratulations.