Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Speed Bump!




So I call my little guy my little speed bump because he has really made me slow down! I felt great until 28 weeks and then really started slowing down after that. It hit me again at 32 weeks and I slowed down more and stopped running and then again at 34 weeks and had to stop walking. I can't believe how slow I am sometimes! All my kids can beat me right now. They think it is funny that I can't really chase them down the hall. It is pretty funny! By 36 weeks I was much slower and my back was killing me! Somehow though at 38 weeks I started feeling much better. I am still slow, but my back feels better and I honestly feel great for being almost due. I love being pregnant! I love feeling my baby move! I love that it is such a beautiful miracle and that I have the great blessing to be a part of it. I can honestly say I will truly miss being pregnant. It is so amazing. Even with all the aches and pains and slowness and having to get up to use the bathroom 3-4 times at night, I love it all! I am so excited for this little guy to join our family on the outside, but will really miss him being inside me.

1 comment:

MARGIE COX BARRON said...

What a wonderful speed bump! The miracle of life is inexplicable. Being a mother is too awesome to fully comprehend...you're great at appreciating this precious gift. Congratulations!