Anna's bed with her new purple bedspread from Grandma Margie.
Lily's bed with her favorite blanket from Grandma Christy.
Nadeane, this is the dresser you gave us before we had Ammon. First we painted it white, but it was pretty trashed after all our moving so when we were in St. George I let the kids help me paint it for the girl's room. Thanks for the dresser!So I finally got the beds finished! Well, my dad did. Thanks to him and all his help they turned out great. He helped me sand them, putty them and paint them too! It was a full day project, much longer than I had anticipated, but we got it done. We borrowed and airless sprayer from our neighbors so they would look really nice and not have brush lines. They turned out so well and the girls love them! Thanks dad for all your help and thanks to Gary and Margie for giving us the beds. They used to be Gary's and his sister's when they were growing up. They were a dark brown and are solid oak. I wanted them white to lighten up the girl's room.
2 comments:
GREAT JOB!!!
They look so nice!
Post a Comment