Mom called and told me this morning. He is sooooo cute and I'm glad you are both doing well. I will call in a day or two to talk but hope you are enjoying your little bundle of joy!!!!
Congrats on your new little one!!! You have such a darling family. Good luck with the upcoming days and getting adjusted to 4 kiddo's--you are such a great mom! Little Joseph sure looks loved by everyone already. Take care.
Yay Keyonna! He's here. That's so exciting! I'm glad to hear all is well and that both of you are doing good. I look forward to hearing all about it. So cute!
6 comments:
Mom called and told me this morning. He is sooooo cute and I'm glad you are both doing well. I will call in a day or two to talk but hope you are enjoying your little bundle of joy!!!!
Keyonna, he is gorgeous! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet him!
Congrats on your new little one!!! You have such a darling family. Good luck with the upcoming days and getting adjusted to 4 kiddo's--you are such a great mom! Little Joseph sure looks loved by everyone already. Take care.
Yay Keyonna! He's here. That's so exciting! I'm glad to hear all is well and that both of you are doing good. I look forward to hearing all about it. So cute!
Congrats Keyonna he is darling!
How exciting! Congratulations on the little man. He looks great!
Post a Comment