Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First Day of School 2009

This was taken on Ammon's first day of school. All the others of him were the second week.
Lily sitting by her friend Colby who we carpool with.Lining up to go in for her 1st day!



Excited for playground time!








Ammon started school last Monday and Lily started yesterday. We are on year round here so they will have November, March and July off. They both have fantastic teachers this year! Thank goodness! We are excited for a great year of school! I can't believe Lily is in Kindergarten! She was so excited yesterday morning when I woke her up. She said she was so excited to go that day and the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th days too! She is so different from Ammon in that aspect. That kid has never really begged to go to school, quite the opposite. He is happy once he gets there, but Lily's optimistic and exciting attitude has been so refreshing! Ammon is enjoying school so far and we love his teacher! I hope they both learn a lot and love learning this year.

1 comment:

MARGIE COX BARRON said...

So adorable. I can't believe Lily is in kindergarten already! WOW! Time does fly. Love the pics!