This is from journal from December 28th:
Scottorn is four months old today! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. He is such a joy. I love him to pieces. He is so so so happy and so mellow. He just falls asleep when I lay him down if he is tired. He will chill out on the floor for quite awhile when I need to get things done. He loves to have us look at him and talk to him. He is getting to be pretty social. He coos, spits, smiles, and his whole body squirms when he talks. He is the happiest baby ever! He is such a blessing in our home. All the kids just love him too! Ammon changed his wet diaper for me today and he did a good job. Scottorn just smiled at him the whole time.
1 comment:
I love his little Santa outfit! It is way too cute!!
Post a Comment