
Wow, were has the time gone? My cute little baby is getting so big. He is about 16 pounds and still super-happy. He loves to be talked to. He is learning that crying gets results. It is kind of funny and really cute. I'll lay him down to do something and he'll get so mad. He cries like I broke his heart. If I pick him up he is fine, silly boy! Most of the time he will cheer up if one of the kids will simply go over and look at him and talk to him. He loves attention and gets a lot of it! Anna still loves her baby 'broder' and tells him he is cute while she softly rubs his head. She is a sweetie. Ammon loves having Scottorn sleep in his room. I had him on the couch for awhile, but right before Thanksgiving I had him start sleeping in his crib. He is doing really well and Ammon is happy not to be alone anymore.
We absolutely love Scottorn! What a blessing he is. We all love it when he tries to talk to us. It is so sweet. I really don't think that there could possibly be a happier baby in the whole world! He is so good. When he gets tired, he just falls asleep! Sometimes I can't believe how good he is! Oh, I think he is going to be a finger sucker. I don't know which one he'll decide on, but he sure chomps on his hands a lot.
3 comments:
wow where has the time gone! he is chubby and darling
He is so cute Keyonna!
He is such an adorable baby!!
Post a Comment