Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nine Wonderful Years




Adam and I celebrated our ninth anniversary on Tuesday June 9th. I can't believe how quickly time has gone by. I am so blessed to have Adam as my husband. He is the most amazing father, husband and person. He is perfect in every way to me. I absolutely love him to pieces. I have been so amazed how love grows. I loved Adam when I married him but now I love him even more! I can't imagine how much more that love will grow over the next 10 or 30 or even 50 years. I almost cry sometimes when I think of how much I love him. Marriage is such a beautiful thing. So thank you Adam for being so wonderful and for making me so happy! I can't imagine life without you.


We celebrated the day by going to Scheel's and getting ice cream cones with the kids! It was a simple anniversary, but such a great day to remember! I am so happy to be in love with my best-friend!

4 comments:

MARGIE COX BARRON said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicki G said...

Congratulations on 9 years! I agree with you, marriage is such a wonderful blessing!

Hansen Family said...

I can't believe you have been married that long. I didn't know you actually got married before me. Crazy

Emily said...

Congrats on 9 years! Ours 9 year is coming up in Septemeber!
Keyonna, you look beautiful in that first picture.